Sunday, March 27, 2011

Nominated for Stylish Blogger Award!

Hope I am doing this right!

Thank you to Thy Word for nominating me for this award!!!!


In order to completely accept this award it is asked that one:


1. Thank and link back to the person that has given you this award.

2. Share seven things about yourself.

3. Award 10-15 blogs you feel deserve this award as well.

4. Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award.


So for seven things about myself:
1. I am happily married to my college sweetheart for almost 14 years
2. I have an insatiable addiction to frosting! I love cake!
3. I have a very aged dog…91 in dog years…she doesn't see or hear very well but is super sweet just the same
4. I underwent Fertility Treatment to have my 3 beautiful children and have so much love and appreciation for my Fertility Docs
5. I make a concerted effort to avoid engaging in idle gossip or judgemental conversations
6. I love to engage in handiwork around the house….I ride the tractor, rake leaves, stain decks, paint walls, fill holes, and hang pictures. I never want to be someone who is afraid to do things on their own. 
7. I love photography and truly enjoy taking pictures of my children and nature

Oh, there is so much more but these are 7 for now! Follow Me and you will learn all about my silly craziness!

No comments:

Post a Comment