Saturday, March 26, 2011

Earth Hour!

Approximately 35 minutes until Earth Hour 2011 begins! Finished putting the kids to bed and am now wrapping up all technologically necessary chores and then am planning for the big "shut down". Will be turning off all lights, computers, TV's, stereo equipment, etc. Will be using no power during the hour except to run the monitors in my kids bedrooms.

I do believe in continually doing "my part" to conserve the environment and I believe this is one very small task that I can easily engage in. I hope that many of you will also make the same commitment. I look forward to finding out the impact Earth Hour 2011 will have in conserving energy!

To find out more check out National Geographic Daily News….Enjoy the quiet, peacefulness of being disengaged from everything technological!

No comments:

Post a Comment