Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Finished Book #2

So, I did finish my Book Club book, Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet. This was another wonderful book so I have to say that our Book Club is off to a very good start! This book is the love story between two people caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. It is beautifully written, weaving romance, family ties, mystery and social consciousness. I actually cried during the final chapters of the book…I don't know that I have ever cried while reading.  With this said, I would definitely recommend this book…..

Our next Book Club meeting is April 8th. If any of you have read this book and have thoughts that you would like to share prior to our meeting just let me know. I would love any feedback and would be more than happy to share our thoughts after the meeting.


No comments:

Post a Comment