Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy April Fool's Day!

So I was barely awake this morning and getting ready to get in my shower when my husband walked into my bathroom with some startling news…"Did you just flush the toilet? Because there is water coming through the ceiling in the kitchen! It is everywhere, coming through the light fixtures all over the island!". I stood there dumbfounded, unsure how to answer….I think my jaw was somewhere near the floor. The only thing I could think to do was to go turn off the shower….at which point my husband happily shouted, "April Fools!". I wanted to KILL him!

So that is how I woke up on this dreary April Fools Day. The only thought going through my head as I finished brushing my teeth was how I am going to get him back!

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated April Fool's, it was quite the successful day for me. Didn't get tricked at all and got a whole bunch of other people ;)

    ReplyDelete