Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy March!

This is the month of new beginnings! In a mere 21 days Spring will be here....I cannot wait! I can almost smell the fresh air and feel the warm breezes. Soon we will discover new growth emerging from the ground and sprouting from the branches.

There is nothing like Spring to give me a renewed sense of well-being. It is a time for re-energizing and re-connecting. There is nothing I enjoy more than hikes in woods or walks in the neighborhood exploring new life with my children. Whether it be tadpoles in a pond or baby bunnies in the yard... it is exciting! I love watching the looks of awe of my children's faces as they explore, discover, and just plain experience nature.

It is also the time for sidewalk chalk, sandboxes and playgrounds and dragging out the bikes, scooters and frisbees! There is a limitless supply of activities to participate in on warm spring days. Let us say goodbye to cooped up boredom and feelings of listlessness.

So for those of you in the throes of winter I encourage you to hang in there. Complete all those indoor winter projects and restock your outdoor supplies of chalk and bubbles because time is certainly running out! Spring is on the horizon and oh how I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment