Saturday, January 22, 2011

Making Money While You Shop

One of my favorite ways to score a little extra for my pocket is to make the most out of my purchases. I subscribe to Inbox Dollars, MyPoints, Swagbucks and Ebates. These sites all give you cash/points for shopping through their websites. Whenever I plan to make an online purchase I check these sites to see who offers the best incentive. Inbox Dollars and Ebates offer you cash back on your purchase. It is a percentage of your total purchase before tax and shipping. Swagbucks offers Swagbucks for purchases and MyPoints offers points for purchases. Inbox Dollars will pay the money you earn to you in a check and Ebates will either pay with a check or deposit money directly into your paypal account. Swagbucks and MyPoints allow to to earn gift cards and/or merchandise with your earnings. Just remember you have to use the link through their website to get the credit for your purchase. Use the points/money towards something exciting that you would not normally be able to purchase for yourself. I am using my money/points to an upgraded version of my DSLR camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment