Sunday, January 23, 2011

Comparison Shop, Comparison Shop, Comparison Shop!!!!

The more you shop the more familiar you will become with both products and prices for those products. You will also know what stores provide the best selection of the products you buy. Always keep this in mind when shopping for everyday items. I tend to shop the big box stores for personal care items, products for the home and snacks/cereals for the family. I tend to shop the sales at the local market for meat and dairy. I am always on the look out for a good bargain wherever I am shopping and take advantage of it when I can. There are websites available that will break down some of the weekly sales flyers and let you know how you can get the most with your money...by shopping the sales and utilizing weekly coupons. My favorite site for this is SwagGrabber.com. Another trick is to know which stores provide their own coupons. I always check target.com for coupons before shopping there.  You can find them through a link about 3/4 of the way down their webpage. Also check coupons.com regularly for manufacturer coupons. This may seem somewhat time consuming but by doing the research you can keep a little extra cash in your pocket!

No comments:

Post a Comment