Thank you to Rory over at Time Out For Mom for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Be sure to check out Time Out For Mom…it is a wonderful blog full of funny, inspiring stories!
The rules for my accepting this award are as follows:
~Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post
~Tell you seven things about yourself
~Award 15 Bloggers of my choice
Ok…so for seven things about myself:
1. I was once a Vegetarian. I feel very strongly that Factory Farming is unethical and unhealthy. I wanted to take a stand against this practice and also be more careful about the things I put into my body. Although I am no longer a Vegetarian (found it to be very difficult for me) I still do not eat Veal.
2. I won the Easter Seals Spell-a-Thon to raise money for the Easter Seals when I was in Grade School and as a result earned a spot on the Telethon with 2 of my schoolmates. I correctly spelled 100 words!
3. I am afraid to fly! I had a scary flight on the way to my Honeymoon in Jamaica and have never been the same since! I used to love flying but now am reduced to fits of panic when I even think about airplanes and being on them!
4. This is a huge confession for me….OK….here it is…..can't believe I am putting it in writing….I regretted buying my wedding dress. I got caught up in the moment of it all and allowed myself to believe it was the right dress but in actuality it really wasn't. I should have waited and tried on more…I was never in love with my dress. I dream of renewing my vows someday in a dress I really love!
5. I love cheese fries! Probably my favorite food of all time. One of my favorite meals is a slice of pizza and an order of cheese fries! Terrible I know but so so so good!
6. I love live Theater. I love the music and dancing and acting…..I like to imagine myself with that much talent, being in front of an audience. I also like to imagine the real lives of the people performing. Theater is brilliant and engages every part of me!
7. If I could have one talent…I wish I could sing. I would love to have a beautiful voice and be able to sing the songs I love. I find music so inspiring and freeing. My favorite therapy is my car, with the windows down and the music loud!
So for my 15 nominees: