Friday, April 8, 2011

Check out this Blog Post!

I really wanted to share this Blog post with you all. It touches on a subject that has really affected me personally. I think social media is a wonderful outlet to make a positive difference but sometimes even with the best intentions people needlessly make others feel bad….especially moms who are doing their very best to raise their children. Of course we all have our ideas about what is the "best" (healthiest, most connected, natural, etc.) but the only true "best" way is the way that is best for you and your family.

So when you get a chance please take a look at this post. The author, Keli, says what I am feeling in a very truthful and powerful way. I hope reading this will bring a little peace to your day!

http://www.kidnappedbysuburbia.com/index.php/2011/04/07/enough/

1 comment:

  1. great post! thanks so much sharing this with your followers.

    ReplyDelete