Monday, February 14, 2011

Day of Love

Okay, this wasn't exactly the sweet, nurturing day I had planned but it was good nonetheless. It's shortcomings started with my lack of sleep. My son, Liam, had a difficult night last night, nasal congestion, he doesn't do well with a stuffy nose. So I didn't sleep much either. Found it difficult to get myself moving today and do fun things with my kids.

But we did have our "red" dinner...pasta with sauce and meatballs followed up with red velvet cupcakes contributed by my lovely cousin. It was a very nice family dinner. And although, it wasn't everything I had hoped for I do believe my kids enjoyed it anyway. It is always in the little things that remind me why and how very much I do love my beautiful family....

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment